Learning to self-feed is an important developmental milestone, and the ezpz Mini Utensils are designed to help toddlers learn how to eat with a spoon (scooping) and fork (piercing). 12 months+
- Narrow spoon bowl / fork prongs safely fit toddler’s mouth
- Strong nylon head for easy scooping + piercing
- Sensory bumps and raised rim provide sensory awareness
- Non-slip grip and short, fat, round handle makes grasping more successful
- Made from high quality silicone + nylon that is BPA, BPS, PVC and phthalate free
- Dishwasher safe
ezpz is a woman-owned small business that creates developmentally focused feeding products. Each product is tailored to a specific age group and usage occasion, and the mat’s patented suction feature helps baby / toddler learn to self-feed and meet key mealtime milestones (plus less mess for parents!).
Since launching the Happy Mat on Kickstarter in 2014, ezpz’s products have been featured on Shark Tank, The View and The Today Show. The company boasts an expansive product portfolio, including a self-published book, mat-based products, cups and utensils.
From baby’s first food to feeding independence, ezpz understands the challenges parents face and provides the tools to support a positive feeding experience. “At ezpz we are focused on thoughtful, functional and quality design. Our goal is bring a best-in-class feeding line to families all over the world,” shared Lindsey Laurain, owner of the ezpz brand.