Making Mealtime ezpz Book
ezpz's book is a great resource for parents to make fun, eye-catching mealtime creations for toddlers and preschoolers 12 to 36 months old.
- Recipes and food art are simple for parents to make
- Helps parents recreate snacks and meals that kids are more willing to try
- Learn about creative ways to include kids in the kitchen and inspire adventurous eating with picky eaters
- Additional content includes list of Superstar Foods, benefits of playing with food, and clean eating facts
"Brimming with nutritious content, this book makes me wish my kids were little again! Gorgeous ideas turn food into art for little ones to create, eat and enjoy. A must have for any parent looking for ways to make healthy meals fun!"
- Julie Clark (Founder, The Baby Einstein Company)
ezpz is a woman-owned small business that creates developmentally focused feeding products. Each product is tailored to a specific age group and usage occasion, and the mat’s patented suction feature helps baby / toddler learn to self-feed and meet key mealtime milestones (plus less mess for parents!).
Since launching the Happy Mat on Kickstarter in 2014, ezpz’s products have been featured on Shark Tank, The View and The Today Show. The company boasts an expansive product portfolio, including a self-published book, mat-based products, cups and utensils.
From baby’s first food to feeding independence, ezpz understands the challenges parents face and provides the tools to support a positive feeding experience. “At ezpz we are focused on thoughtful, functional and quality design. Our goal is bring a best-in-class feeding line to families all over the world,” shared Lindsey Laurain, owner of the ezpz brand.