The Tiny Cup
Learning to drink out of an open cup is an important developmental milestone, and the Tiny Cup helps baby transition from bottle to cup. Open cup drinking supports healthy oral and speech development, aids with teething, helps baby learn to have a strong swallow and can decrease tooth decay.
- Portion Size: 2oz
- Designed to fit baby’s mouth and hands
- Soft silicone protects baby's developing gums + teeth
- Non-slip silicone grip makes movements to the mouth more successful
- Interior angle provides even flow for safe drinking
- Weighted base and tactile bumps provide topple resistance
- Safe to use with cold, warm and hot foods and liquids
- Made from high quality silicone that is BPA, BPS, PVC and phthalate free
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
ezpz is a woman-owned small business that creates developmentally focused feeding products. Each product is tailored to a specific age group and usage occasion, and the mat’s patented suction feature helps baby / toddler learn to self-feed and meet key mealtime milestones (plus less mess for parents!).
Since launching the Happy Mat on Kickstarter in 2014, ezpz’s products have been featured on Shark Tank, The View and The Today Show. The company boasts an expansive product portfolio, including a self-published book, mat-based products, cups and utensils.
From baby’s first food to feeding independence, ezpz understands the challenges parents face and provides the tools to support a positive feeding experience. “At ezpz we are focused on thoughtful, functional and quality design. Our goal is bring a best-in-class feeding line to families all over the world,” shared Lindsey Laurain, owner of the ezpz brand.